Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello!


I've been on a CAS kick lately.  
This is a card I designed for my next workshop.
The focus is creating layered embellishments with Cricut cuts.
I used the Art Philosophy cart for these.
Workshop participants will create 4 cards using Florentine papers
and the oh so useful "For Every Occasion" stamp set.
A MIni-Medley Antiqued Gold Accents Collection
is included with the workshop, along with a 
cutting guide for those that want to re-create the cards or make the layered embellishments
for scrapbook pages.
This is my first workshop of this type and I'm really excited about it!
For my local readers,
there a few spots left for this October 2 workshop.
If interested e-mail me, dardalynn@yahoo.com
by Friday morning to reserve a spot.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are beautiful, Lynn! This workshop is going to be fabulous! :)

Brenda said...

Oh what a great workshop!! Such beautiful cards!!