Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kraft-y Hearts Blog Share: Day 2

Hello!
I am back with some more Kraft-y inspiration using the 
Close to My Heart stamp of the Month.
For details on the October SOTM see yesterday's post. 
Today I am sharing a card I made inspired by Sketch #24 in the
Make It From Your Heart pattern book.

I started with a Kraft base.  Cut and inked edges of Avonlea 
patterned papers then added my stamped mittens from the SOTM.
I love the mitten stamp and the simple
"warmest wishes" sentiment.
Want to know how I got this soft ombre effect?
Check out the video by this "Dynamic Duo" from
Close To My Heart.

Isn't that a fun technique?
I will be adding more Daubers to my next CTMH order.
Now hop on over to my Kraft-y friend Kim's blog
Violets and Sunshine to see what she made with this
fun Christmas stamp set.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention how I got those mittens cut so perfectly for the stamps.
The fun shapes in this stamp set coordinate with our
Tomorrow I'll share some fun gift boxes that I made with that amazing cart!


4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo sweet! Love the kraft and the papers and love the twine tie. And how stinkin' cute are those mittens? Love the ombre stamping effect!

Brenda said...

The kraft paper is a nice addition to this card!

Kim Hill said...

Lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Yah! Those mittens are super cute!