Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanks


Here is the last card to share from the 
Creative Class I attended at Close To My Heart Regionals.
I love this paper from "Flirty".  
Sentiment is from "Casual Expressions" and topped off with a bit of burlap
ribbon.  I'm glad they showed us some fun ways to use that ribbon.
Edited to add: 
The last four cards I shared were designed by the Art Studio @ Close To My Heart.
The creative kits came to us pre-cut.  I just enjoyed stamping and putting them all together.
That was so much fun!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy World Card-Making Day!
Hope you get some craft-y time this weekend.

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely card! Great colors and texture.

Audrey Pettit said...

You guys made some fabulous cards! Love the papers on this one, and really love that label and burlap trim. The scattering of pearls here is really awesome, too!
Happy WCMD to you!

Unknown said...

Great card. I love that little piece of ribbon.