Friday, October 19, 2012

Time for Treats

Remember that amazing paper kit
"Spellbound" that I showed you yesterday?
Well here are some gift bags I dressed up using paper and stamps from that kit.


See those zig-zag cut pieces?
Those were the scraps after I cut the pieces for the banner seen in the photo yesterday!
That paper is pretty I didn't want to waste a bit of it.
 I am especially fond of that houndstooth.
(buttons and ribbon from the Black Mini-Medley Accents.
I love the stamps in the "Spellbound" WOTG and of course I cut the coordinating shapes using my Cricut and Artiste cartridge.

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Well it's easy to see why you didn't want to waste any of it! These are fantastic! I love the houndstooth too! These are great Lynn!

Audrey Pettit said...

REALLY cute gift bags, Lynn! Love that you used your scrap pieces for this and love the design! Beautiful, and thrifty, too. Great combination!

Brenda said...

You have inspired me to create some gift bags! Great ideas and cute bags!!