Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Very Merry Christmas Finale

I know it is Halloween,
but I have a final
Very Merry Christmas project to share with you.
I saved my favorite card for last.
This is a fun card, cut with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.
It has a belly band which I cut out of the green leafy print from
Pear & Partridge.  The card itself opens to this...
I kept it clean and simple.
When decorating the outside I just couldn't find the right embellishments so when that happens I flip through my Cricut Art Philosophy booklet to see what I can make.
I decided to cut these holly leaves out of Colonial White CS and stamp them
repeatedly with the sentiment stamp.  I crinkled them up and inked them up a bit more.
here's a close up...
I just cannot stamp that ornament without adding some glitter to it!
In this case, Almond Glitz Glitter Gel which  I smeared around with my finger.
It reminds me of the vintage ornaments I got from my parents.
Well, that is the last look at
Very Merry Christmas.
It is the Stamp of the Month so today is the last day to order.
Details on my website, HERE.
Come back tomorrow for an invitation to my 
Countdown to Christmas Party!
oh, and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this, Lynn. Love the colors.

Audrey Pettit said...

Really sweet card, Lynn! I love the kraft and love that fun ornament. The ribbon tie is so sweet, and the holly leaves are the perfect touch!