Monday, November 12, 2012

Capture the Date, Capture the Savings


Just wanted to pop in with a reminder about this month's 
Close To My Heart Special.
In November, you’ll get something extra when you buy the stamp of the 
month—50% off another stamp set! When you place an order of $50 or more in 
full retail products and buy the November Stamp of the Month set, Capture the 
Date, for just $5, you can pick any stamp set at 50% off! Get Capture the Date 
and then capture the savings today! 
To show our support of Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely 
affected by Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart will donate $1 for every Stamp 
of the Month set sold as a part of this promotion during November.
*Shipping/handling may apply. Offer valid November 1–30, 2012. Offer valid for A–E and M size 
stamp sets only; K size, Workshops on the Go®
, Cricut®
 collections, and Stamp of the Month stamp 
sets are not eligible for this promotion. Maximum of one 50% off stamp set per order

I think it is wonderful that Close To My Heart is donating to relief efforts 
of the recent storms out East.  

Remember you can order from my website and get it shipped directly to you!

This is a wonderful stamp set that actually inspired me to get some scrapbook layouts done.
I'll show you tomorrow!  
Have a good week.

No comments: