Friday, November 9, 2012

Chirp, Chirp

I have been playing with Artiste and my Cricut.
I'll share some projects I made using the 
"Thanksgiving" key.


Here's a fun little 3-D pumpkin I made by cutting out several of pieces, stamping with the scroll from "Harvest Happiness" and then adhering together.
I added some leaves cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge and stamped with maple leaf from the same set.
I added a bit of Natural Hemp to tie it off and now I have a cute little pumpkin to decorate with.
And here is another pumpkin...

I cut some slips of paper and wrote down things that I am thankful for and filled this up.
Again, I used the scroll stamp from "Harvest Happiness".
Wishing you a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these!!! I'll have to investigate to see how I can do them.

Brenda said...

These are such cute pieces!! I am going to have to try them soon!