Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Fun



This layout was created using papers from the Moonlight Collection.
I actually created the layout for a display board a few months ago.
I just added some photos.  So easy.
I love that I can use my "work" samples for my personal scrapbooking, one of benefits of being a Close To My Heart consultant.
This layout sketch is in the Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1
inspiration book.  
At first it was difficult for me to cut my photos so small.
Since my neighborhood chili cook-off photos were not that great  
it really was a perfect solution.
And I almost forgot...
here is how I used the stamps in the November Stamp of the Month for journaling and dating my layout.
stamped directly onto chipboard piece

hand-stamped journaling card
After inking this set up I can see how it will have a permanent home on my stamping table!

2 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Super fun layout! You made good use of the stamp set and I have to agree with you on the how-to book ... it's marvelous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love it! Absolutely love this fabulous 2-pager!