Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanks and a WINNER!

A big THANKS to all who visited our
Rose Blossoms' Blog Hop!
Your sweet comments are so appreciated!
Who won this blog candy and a Pear and Partridge Rub On set?

Robin!
Please e-mail me at dardalynn@yahoo.com with your name and mailing address and I will get this prize out  to you asap.
Speaking of blog candy,
I want to remind everyone that my "Countdown to Christmas" party
on my CTMH website ends this week.
On Friday, I will be drawing the name of one lucky
November shopper to receive $25 in Hostess Rewards and a gift from me!
If you place an order. on my website,
please remember to JOIN the "Countdown to Christmas" party to become eligible.
It is also the last week to order this great stamp set.

You can read about the "Capture the Savings" details HERE.
Thanks again for visiting our Christmas Blog Hop.
More inspiration on the way...
Kraft-y Hearts 12 Days of Christmas Blog Share
begins December 1st.
More details later!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats to Robin!

Unknown said...

Thank u so much!!! I love my packet u sent me! I had never ordered this from CTMH