Saturday, December 22, 2012

Secret Santa part 2


Yesterday I shared pics of the Secret Santa gifts I received from my
Rose Blossom team-mate Kristine.
Today I will share the gift I sent Cindy.
Cindy's favorite paper line from
Close To My Heart is Pemberley, so I used that paper to decorate the inside of a
My Creations Bracket Frame.  
It is really easy to decorate these pre-assembled white chipboard frames because you
can cut the shape with the Artiste Cartridge to fit perfectly!
I used it to make the pretty flower too.

other Close To My Heart products used:
Burlap ribbon, Antique Copper Brad, Bohemian Assortment lace flowers,
Bouquet Assortment (flower cabochon, Garden Wooden Shapes,
Mocha pearl, Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet,
Chocolate Ink and "Love Blooms" stamp set for the word stamps.
I started this frame at St. Louis Regional Celebration and had so much
fun customizing it for Cindy using her favorite papers.
I just love giving hand-made gifts.
Having my Close To My Heart supplies, on hand, makes it so much easier.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend before Christmas.
My kiddos are home so I'll be scheduling a few posts so I can take a few days to enjoy the chaos around the bungalow.
Merry Christmas to you and your families.

No comments: