Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thank You


I am so thankful for having had a wonderful Christmas.
Both my children were home for the first time in several years.
The house was full of laughter and music.
Today I want to share with you a beautiful card set that I received from
my Kraft-y Heart team member Kim.
Look how pretty she wrapped up the set of Kraft-y snowflake thank you's.

  I just love all the Kraft snowflakes sprinkled
 through this set.


I love having Kim on my Close To My Heart team.
If you would be interested in learning more about Close To My Heart and how you could be part of a fun, artistic team of paper-crafters, let me know!
You can e-mail me at dardalynn@yahoo.com
You can see more of Kim's artwork at her blog

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

have a happy new year, lynn!!