Monday, January 14, 2013

Party!


Just popping in with a cupcake to remind you of the sweet
papercrafting kit available this month.
The "Whooo's Your Valentine?" Kit is available for only $10 with 
a $35 order.
You can easily order on my website HERE.
And if you do, please JOIN the "Whooo Loves To Stamp?" party so you can be entered in to a drawing for a NEW Workshop on the Go from me!
One month til Valentine's Day...that will give you plenty of time to create with this fun kit.
The new IDEA Book goes live February 1st.  I have been creating with two of the
new WOTG's so far.
Lovely!
I cannot wait to share with you!
But I have to put some finishing touches on things.
I cut this card with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge using Hollyhock paper and white.
Here is what I did with the inside...
I made this as a Valentine but you could easily add a birthday message inside.
Those chevron and heart background stamps have been seeing a lot of ink in my studio.
Wishing you all a sweet week!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Too cute, and very sweet, Lynn! Love the negative die cut cupcake and love the stamping! The little clamp you used to hold things closed is a real fun touch.

Kim Hill said...

How cute is that!