Saturday, February 2, 2013

Buzz and Bumble


Another card using Buzz and Bumble papers.
I love this paper so much I have nearly used up my whole pack.
Close To My Heart paper packs come with 6 sheets of patterned paper
(double-sided) and 6 sheets of coordinating solid cardstock.
I created 5 @ 12 x 12 pages and several cards.
For this card I used sketch #68 from the Cardabilities Sketch blog.
All supplies: Close To My Heart
You can browse the new IDEA Book on my website HERE.
Here is a close up of those adorable bees and flowers...

Thanks for visiting.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn, cute card. Love all the detail. You must have been able to sneak onto your room lastnite ;)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

OMG- That is gorgeous!!! So many pretty things packed onto one card. Awesome eye candy and I love it!

Kristine Porter said...

I love your card! You are just so creative!

pysselpetra said...

beautiful soft card ♥ thanks for joining Cardabilities sketches ♥ Petra