Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Day!


I really do hope your day is happy!
After all it is Friday.
I got some happy news yesterday...
a message from PaperCrafts saying 3 of my projects got accepted for
publication in Birthday Creations, vol. 8 due out this summer.
Fun!
I am so excited about that.
One of the projects features the same papers shown here from the
Tommy Paper Packet.
All the prints are nautical and they are great for gender neutral cards.
This stamp is from the
Chantilly Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit.
Love that stamp stamp set.
All supplies shown are from Close To My Heart.
Have a great weekend.
Don't forget to come back for a visit on Sunday for the
Adorable Animals Blog Hop.
Lots of inspiration and prizes too!

6 comments:

VanessaB said...

what a fun happy card. love the little flag and button :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats Lynn! I love this card too!

Erica said...

Congrats on the publication Lynn!!!! Great Card!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Love that stamp set!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see the publication this summer.

farmhouse-story said...

congrats to you, lynn! adorable card:)