Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Introducing Claire


My second-favorite paper pack in the new 
Close To My Heart Spring/Summer IDEA Book is
"Claire".
I used a few of the prints in this zig-zag card.
It also comes with a beautiful floral and a denim-like solid.
Love the soft corals and pinks in it.
For the card front I cut the flowers using my CTMH Artiste cartridge.
Then stamped them in 
Blush 
Buttercup and 
Smoothie
using the flowers from the "Hello Blooms" stamp set, another favorite.
The sentiment banners are from the Chantilly Card-Making WOTG.
The center piece just slides out using the pull tab.
These stamps also from the Chantilly Card-Making WOTG.
I really like that stamp set and will be using it often.
There's even a layer cake included.
More on that later...
Don't the colors in this card remind you of Spring?
Speaking of Spring...
the Rose Blossoms will be hosting a blog hop the 15-17 featuring 
projects made with new products from the new Spring/Summer IDEA Book.
I hope you join us!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a gorgeous card, Lynn! I just love the criss-cross design with the pull out sleeve. Gorgeous new papers, too. The stamped birthday label and flowers are fabulous!

Brenda said...

And how pretty she is! This is a lovely card, Lynn, with lots of nice detail!

Kristine Porter said...

Love it, Lynn! I'll have to try this style card sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Love the card & enjoyed the blog hop!!