Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, Day 3

I saved my favorite Stamp of the Month project for last.
You know I like to make mini-albums using my Artiste Cartridge.
Well, here is one for photos about "home".


I used Avonlea papers and Kraft for the base.
Slate Ink on the cover image.

There's that "home sweet home" sentiment again!


Here is a last look at the complete set.

This set is available, for a limited time until Thursday,
on my website for $17.95 or
ONLY $5 with a $50 purchase.
You can shop 24/7 on my website HERE.
Now please go visit my Kraft-y Heart
friend Kim to see what she has to share today.
For beautifully, detailed projects, visit
This is the last day of our
But we will be back next month to reveal projects using the
gorgeous March Stamp of the Month.
If you love floral stamps, you won't want to miss that one!
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a beautiful mini, Lynn!

Unknown said...

I just love your books. What a great way to use that stamp set.