Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kraft-y Scrappy Embellishments


I love my Kraft, you know that!
The Kraft Journal blog challenge
"Anything But A Card" inspired me to share some of my latest uses of Kraft
on scrapbook layouts.
The first one is a Kraft spinner made using my new 
"Wheel of Life" stamp set.  I am going to use that so much, along with all the neat word stamps that come with it.
I used the wedge-shaped sentiment stamps for this banner.
Super quick and easy to create.
If you want to take a look at this stamp set, you can see it 
on my website HERE.
And how about one more idea...

a Kraft butterfly which is the focal point of this small cluster.
I will show you more of these scrapbook layouts after our  
Rose Blossoms blog Hop
which starts tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

6 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely projects! Don't you just love how kraft goes with anything?

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Yes, kraft goes with anything and looks gorgeous! Happy Valentine's!

Kim Hill said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Love the kraft-y elements. Let's face it, that's why your Queen! :D

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL art work. Thanks for sharing with us at the Kraft Journal.
Blessings,
karen, DT

Unknown said...

Love all your projects Lynn...but that little spinner is so dang CUTE!! I just have to showcase it this Friday during the Feature Me Friday segement of The Kraft Journal! Be sure to stop by and thanks so much for playing along with us again this week! yay!

Audrey Pettit said...

That spinner is sooo fun! Love the wedge shaped stamps. How perfectly perfect for banners!