Monday, February 18, 2013

Thanks and a winner!


Thanks to all who visited our
Rose Blossoms Spring/Summer IDEA Book blog hop.
A special thanks if you left a comment or became a follower.
As promised, one new follower wins a 
Wooden Mini-Medleys Accent Collection
from me.
And the winner is...
Angela Nodland.
Angela, if you would e-mail me your mailing address to
dardalynn@yahoo.com, I will send that out to you asap.
And the winner of the grand prize is announced at
Brenda's blog Rose Blossom Legacies.

And now for some project details.
Banner cut from Art Philosophy Cartridge
"Spring" and flowers cut from Artiste Cartridge
Stamps:  Hello Blooms
Love all those flower stamps in that collection.
Ink colors:
Blush, Buttercup, New Leaf
Paper and Chipboard:  Chantilly Collection
lots of buttons and a stick pin from "For Always" Assortment.

Oh, how I wish Spring would arrive as fast as my new Spring products.
Waking up to snow and 3 degrees is not my cup of tea.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is really pretty Lynn! I am really ready to say Hello to Spring! :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo pretty! I love banners! Love the cluster of flowers at the bottom! Wow!