Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Birthday Bash

Since March is my birthday month I am setting up a
"Birthday Bash" gathering on my website.
If you order from my website from March 3 to the 28 you will
be entered into a drawing to win a 
"Birthday Bash" gift set from me.
It will include the Perfect Fit-Birthday stamp set, a stamp pad,
and a pre-folded card set for you to create a set of
birthday cards!
I'll through in some bling and sparkle for good measure.
If you have a group of friends who would like to order, please let me know,
and we can set up a gathering where you own hostess rewards!
Remember Close To My Heart is offering the
"Jump for Joy!" incentive where you hostess rewards jump to the next level if you sales reach $250 or more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday month!what a great idea!

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun, Lynn! Sounds like a fabulous birthday month celebration!

Brenda said...

What a great idea and great cards to go along with the idea! Happy Birthday Month!!

Kim Hill said...

What a fun idea! Happy Birthday all month long!