Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Stamp of the Month

For the next few days I will be sharing projects made with the
Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month,
Floral Happiness.

For this card set, I was inspired by the artwork from the
Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book.





I used the following ink colors to create these stamped background designs.
Creme Brulee, Buttercup, Blush, Sorbet, and Sweet Leaf.
The sentiments are all from the set
You can see it has so many sentiments for words of encouragement.

The SOTM can be purchased on my CTMH website for 
$17.95 or only $5 with a $50 order.
In the next few days I will show you examples in lots of different colors for different looks.
Think Spring!
Edited to add:
Hop on over to my Kraft-y Heart friend, Kim's blog,
Violets and Sunshine
to see a stunning card using this stamp set.
While my cards are soft and subdued Kim's card is the opposite,
bright and bold.
Just goes to show you the versatility of our CTMH stamps!

5 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Lynn, these are so GORGEOUS!

Sara Zeller said...

Wow Lynn! These cards are so so so pretty...and the colors are just perfect! I wasn't real excited about the stamp set but when I see what you did I have changed my mind!

June Houck said...

These are all absolutely beautiful! I couldn't possibly choose a favorite among the three. Gorgeous soft colors and perfect stamping :)

Brenda said...

These are such pretty and soft colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this beautiful patterned paper you created from the floral stamps, Lynn! These are so, so pretty!