Monday, April 15, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch #73

Here is the new sketch for Cardabilities...

and here is my card...

All supplies:  Close To My Heart
Kraft, Sky, White Daisy, and Outdoor Denim Cardstock
Dakota Patterned Paper
For Always Assortment of Dimensional Embellishments
(cabachon flower)
sentiment stamp from "A Garden"
All the shapes were cut with my Close To My Heart Cricut cartridges.
I didn't have the flower I needed for this layering piece so I created my own.
I started by cutting out two Daisy White flowers from Artiste, then I stamped them with the script stamp from Universal Backgrounds, then I wrinkled them up and inked them to look a bit shabby.  A button would just not do for to top it off so I went with the flower from
the "For Always" collection.
Just goes to show you can mix your paper and embellishment assortments!
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are inspired to try that sketch and link up to the Cardabilities blog.

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous, Lynn, and such a perfect take on that sketch! I am loving the kraft base, of course, and your flower is fabulous!!

Kim Hill said...

Okay, it NEVER would have occurred to me to mix Dakota and For Always, but they look FABULOUS together! You've got my creative wheels spinning now! :)

Cathy McGrath said...

Such an amazing card Lynn! A great take on the sketch.

Adriana B said...

such lovely details on your card, love it :)

Lastochka said...

Lynn, so lovely colours!!

Tatiana Yemelyanenko said...

Lynn, I love the combintion of colors navy, vinous and craft!