Friday, April 26, 2013

Paper Pouch Pretties


Remember the paper pouches, made by my crafty CTMH friends, that  I showed you on an earlier post?
Well, here are a few more designs.
At Regionals, we got supplies to make a set of decorated pouches and I just finished mine up this week.
CTMH provided us with lovely design ideas but I have a hard time following all the directions so I tweaked them a bit on some of the designs, okay alot on some, lol.
Wouldn't the one on the left be perfect if you were giving someone some photo reprints?
You can fit 3 standard size cards in these pouches as well.
Here is one more set...
These two are my favorite. I just played around with some of my scraps and stamps and came up with these two.
I love the Smoothie, Navy, and Whisper(grey) color combo together.
For the one on the left I used a pinwheel and sentiment from the May Stamp of the Month.
A little sneak peek for you...
one of the perks of being a consultant is you get the stamp sets early to create with them.
These Paper Pouches 
are food safe and only $3.95 for 20.
Now what kind of treats would you put inside?

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Just watched the video you shared today, and fell in love with these paper pouches. They could be used in so many ways, and it's great that they are food safe. Love these! Beautifully decorated!