Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Team Talk Tuesday

For the month of April I am dedicating Tuesdays to talk about what I love about being on a Close To My Heart team.
Today I will share about the team I joined under, the Rose Blossoms.
Next Tuesday I will share about being a consultant on the larger scale of the
Close To My Heart team as I will just be back from a weekend corporate event in Chicago.
On the 23rd I will share with you about my own team, the Kraft-y Hearts.
If you just can't wait and want to know how to join my team, e-mail me for details
dardalynn@yahoo.com
Here is the new consultant kit.
You get all this for only $49.
If you join my team in April,
you get the stamp sets below for FREE!
When I joined CTMH last March, I became a member of the
Rose Blossom team under the direction of the 
uber-talented Brenda Rose.
All my questions were answered by Brenda and she helped me to get my CTMH business off to a great start.  I would love the chance to do the same for any of you that are considering joining this amazing company.
In the past year our team has grown in numbers and in closeness.
We share ideas and work things out through a private facebook group.
We even share personal challenges and triumphs and often pray for each other when there's a need.  I just love that.
My Kraft-y Heart team members also become a part of this great group.
From the beginning you are connected to helpful, creative people who share a passion for paper-crafting.
Visit our Rose Blossom Challenge blog and check out the design team if you want to 
see the work of some of these artistic team members.
We would love to have you join in the creative fun!
While I love the stamping and creating I have to say I have also loved the opportunity to meet so many new creative, talented people through CTMH.
Looking forward to being with some of my CTMH friends in a few days at the Regional Celebration.  I'll share more next week.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
dardalynn@yahoo.com.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!




No comments: