Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Team Talk

April showers may bring may flowers, but it also brings
a great deal to new consultants!
Close To My Heart is offering  an amazing collection of stamps as an added bonus when you sign up to be a new consultant this month.

Isn't that a fun mix of styles?
For the month of April I am dedicating Tuesday posts to share a bit about why I love being on  a Close To My Heart team and why I love leading my team the
"Kraft-y Hearts".
The number one reason I was drawn to CTMH is the quality and selection of the products.
If you are a regular reader, it is no surprise to you that I LOVE CTMH products.
I can honestly remember my very first purchase.
It was a clown stamp and balloons and I made invitations to my son's birthday party when he was in preschool.
He is now 27 years old so that tells you how long I've been a CTMH customer.
It was not so long ago that if anyone ever told me I would give up my wood and rubber stamps I would have thought they were crazy!
Now, I use nothing but clear acrylic stamps and I feel ours are second to none
 in quality and design.
Just last year I started ordering CTMH stamps from my blog friend Brenda.
She sent me a current IDEA Book and I found a re-kindled interest in CTMH.
Let's just say my wish list kept growing and growing.
After having a long-distance party, with consultant Brenda, I was happily surprised by the response, even with a horrible snow storm that kept several of my guests at home.
I earned lots of FREE products with Hostess Rewards.
I kept in touch with Brenda and she encouraged me into looking into becoming a consultant.
Oh, it took me some time to make up my mind about that one.
Then CTMH offered a promotion in March 2012 that I couldn't pass up.
I told Brenda that I would sign on and ease into it until other design team duties were fufilled.
Well, my very first month I had enough orders that I qualified for $75 in product credit
and an extra commission above the 22% commission.
Imagine my thrill when I got that check the next month, along with my new products.
Close To My Heart has many perks for consultants and I'll share a bit about those in 
Tuesday Team Talks.
If you would like to know more about that or if you are considering signing on with this great company, please e-mail me dardalynn@yahoo.com and I will be happy to share.
Since this week's talk focuses on the awesome products, let me show what all you get in the 
new consultant kit...

You get all the above for only $49.
The complete list can be found on my website HERE.
In additon, this month, you get the four stamp sets shown in the photo at the top
 of the blog post.
The kit contents are valued at $155.  The four stamps sets each at $17.95.
That is $226 worth of product for only $49!!!
Sweet deal!
(It includes my favorite paper packet in this IDEA Book and some of my fave new stamps.)
You can sign on as a hobbyist and enjoy the discount on all the best CTMH products
or you can build your business and work towards amazing incentives like all expense paid trips!  There is so much education and support with Close To My Heart that I can't even begin to share it all in one post so I will continue share in Tuesday Team Talks this month.
Thanks for hanging with me if you read this whole post!  
Have a great week and feel free to contact me if you have any questions, please!


2 comments:

Kim Hill said...

And what's more, we Kraft-y Hearts are just fun girls to hangout with...even if it's virtual! :D
Like the Team Talk idea, Lynne. Brilliant!

Marg Van Patten said...

Very nice post Lynn! Love the whole Tuesday Talk idea.... you are a valued and appreciated team mate! See you in the big windy next week!