Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dream Pop Cards


I learned a new card folding technique called the Z-fold.
You can check out a great tutorial HERE at Lisa's blog Lisa's Creative Corner.
That's where I got my inspiration for these bright, cheery cards.
Thanks to Lisa for the permission to share.
And here is another one, both made with Dream Pop and the May Stamp of the Month.

Here is a view that shows the Z-fold.


I will be giving these to my school friends, along with their end of the year gifts.

I just love it when a card matches a gift.
I am kind of a geek that way!
Better hurry to get your Dream Pop Paper Packet before time runs out.

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love it when a card matches a gift, too, Lynn.......and what a fabulous gift this is! And what a fun, fun new card fold! Love it!

Lisa Stenz said...

Love, love, love your cards Lynn!!! (I may have to stamp lift them right back. Lol) :)

Angi Barrs said...

Love that fold on your cards. The colors are happy & bright too!

Unknown said...

I'm a geek that way too! So cute!