Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So Happy


I created this happy card for my pastor and his wife as
they are moving to Florida.
Sunday was bittersweet as we said good-bye and wished them well.
I wanted to create a card that focused on the positive for them.
I used the "Just Chillin' set" and the sentiment from the 
same WOTG stamp set that I used for graduation cards featured yesterday.
I really like to mix and match my stamp sets.
I made the sand by sponging some ink along side a piece of torn cardstock.
I am thinking this card would also be appropriate for the last week of school, lol.
I could cross out "you" and stamp ME!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Lynn! Love the fun beachy scene you created. The sponging works so perfectly for sand. Love the sunshine with the sentiment stamped over. And you made me smile with your end of school comment. Think we'll all be happy when that happens!

Marg Van Patten said...

So fun! Thanks for the tip on the creating the sand. It was nice being able to catch up with your blog tonight. I'm always inspired by your creations!