Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tickled Pink

Tickled pink...
or should I say
"Banana, Grey, Mint, Raspberry, Strawberry and Tangerine"?
Those are the specialty colors you get in the 
Dream Pop Paper Packet.
You get 12 double-sided background & texture papers,.
 plus
12 cardstock sheets that have a glossy texture on one side.




Tomorrow, I'll share a really cool technique that my team leader Brenda did by inking the glossy, embossed side.  
I made this card to welcome a new team member to 
the Kraft-y Hearts.
The printed sentiments are part of the zip-strip
and that is exactly I feel "tickled pink".
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see that tip about inking up the cardstock.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh!! Just awesome!!

~Tammy~ said...

Seriously adorable!

ericarose said...

OMG Lynn!! I love this card!!! What stamp set are you using here??

tjhubner said...

I really like the way you used the papers in a sort of collage-style. One of the papers even has a washi tape look to it. Really well done! :-)

Lacey said...

Darling CARD!!! Love this and the angles, patterns and arrows!! so cute

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun design! Love it!

Kim Hill said...

Love this!!!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Sooo happy!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love this card!! Looks familiar too :)