Friday, June 28, 2013

Another "inky" idea

Since this week's challenge at the Kraft Journal blog is
"Inks, Paints, and Markers" I will show you a fun home decor
project I created with my Close To My Heart Re-Inkers.


The jar idea is inspired by a PB display.
I use this jar on the center of my sideboard in the home office.
I just switch out seasonal contents.
For Spring/Summer I bought a bag of plain, Kraft covered eggs, which I found on the Easter clearance racks,
at Michael's.
I spritzed them with Lagoon and Saddle ink diluted in our spray pens.
I really like that I can control the amount of water/ink to get just the right shade.
Also, these spray pens have never clogged up for me.
I've spent lots of time unclogging other mists I've tried.
I LOVE when I can use my scrappy supplies for home decor.
I layered the eggs with some CTMH Burlap Ribbon.
If you haven't joined the challenge at the Kraft Journal blog, there's still time to link up,
or should I say "ink up!".

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omygosh, this is so up my alley! Gorgeous krafty eggs, Lynn!

ericarose said...

Love this!! I need to get some Lagoon reinker!!