Saturday, July 13, 2013

Birthday Card Challenge


The birthday party continues at Moxie Fab World.
This card was inspired by a project featured in the
Birthday Creations special edition that they are celebrating at the Moxie Fab blog.
Sarah Shewell has a tag with this sentiment and a camera image in the magazine.
I used Close To My Heart "Sightseer" stamp set, along with birthday sentiment from Card Chatter: Birthday, to create my card.
The "Sightseer" stamp set is offered as a giveaway at the
You can check that out HERE.
I also used the following CTMH products:
Sunset CS, Claire paper, Bamboo, Outdoor Denim and Sunset inks and a bit of twine.
The camera lense has been highlighted with some Liquid Glass,
an idea I picked up at Regionals. 
Oh snap!
Head on over to the Moxie Fab blog for some more birthday inspiration.

6 comments:

Greta said...

Great card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Uh-dorable!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love your CAS design on this card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynn! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

I think your camera card is so cute...I am loving all the cameras popping up on cards. What would we do without them??