Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Busy Weekend

So, I made a few cards this weekend...


and a few layouts...


Thanks to a retreat getaway with some of my
Close To My Heart friends I was able to get a lot done.
I used up almost all my new papers that I took with then I started stash busting by finishing up the layouts and products I got at CKC in June.
The Penthouse Retreat, in LaPorte, IN, is a great place to go if you want a scrapbooking getaway with the girls.
Thanks to Linda, the owner, and chef extrordinaire.
There was wonderful food, lots of laughs, tons of creativity and very little sleep happening.
Here is a sneak peek of one of my favorite 
Artbooking 12 x 12 layouts from the new CTMH cartridge.
That cart rarely left the Cricut and got quite a workout.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! So beautiful and you got SO MUCH done!

Kristine Porter said...

LOL!! A FEW!! You're killing me, girl!! I love your work and creativity and really admire your diligence!! You were definitely "on task." :)

Dawn said...

Gosh, you have been a crafting machine! LOL

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I knew about the cards... But layouts too?! Sheesh girl! I bet you put everyone to shame with the quantity of your creations!! Plus, they're beautiful :)

Shelly Nemitz said...

What???? I always talk too much at weekends away to have anything to show for myself. You're a machine!!!! Not only do you have volume but it all looks beautiful too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow! I had to do a double-take on that photo.......cannot believe all you were able to accomplish at your retreat! I usually just sit there and talk too much to get anything done! ;)
Looking forward to seeing all your new projects!