Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It's A Good Day!


Today is a good day and tomorrow will be even better!
Want to know why?
The new Close To My Heart IDEA Book for goes live tomorrow!
You can check out all the loveliness on my website.
Just click the "shop now" button to browse what is new for Fall/Winter.
This card was created using a sketch from the
"Make It From Your Heart" vol 2 book.
This book is packed with ideas that you will love!
I used the "All the Details" stamp set to stamp this cute, little banner and the sentiment.
The patterned paper is from the Laughing Lola paper packet. 
The colors are so rich and vibrant.
Come back tomorrow for a peek at the mini-book I created using this paper
packet and the new ARTBOOKING Cricut cartridge.
Fun stuff!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the vivid jewel tones of this paper, and the stamps are fabulous. Adorable banner and I LOVE the font on that sentiment. The crisp white base and the scattering of dew drops totally caught my eye, too!