Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kraft-y Hearts Blos Share, Day 3

It is the final day of our 
"Out with the old, in with the new" blog share.
Today I get to show you some cards made with the brand new paper called
"Babycakes".  
It is so sweet!
You can order it, beginning August 1st, on my website.
Now for the cards, which were inspired by sketches in the new
 Make It From Your Heart, vol. 2.
I used the Mini, M-sized birthday stamp,
"Heartfelt Birthday Wish".
And for the next card I used
"A Little Gift", "Sweet and Lovely" from Cricut Artbooking bundle, and
the star is from the "Babycakes" scrapbooking WOTG stamp set.

I love the little, wood-rimmed badge buttons that coordinate with Babycakes.
I am crazy for this "Babycakes" line of papers!
Please hop on over to the blogs of my Kraft-y Heart
colleagues.
and
Hope you enjoyed our Kraft-y Heart blog share this month!
By this evening, I will be mid-way through a scrapbooking reatreat with some 
CTMH friends.  I should have lots of new projects to share with you soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cards, Lynn! The person receiving these are in for a treat ;) Have fun at your retreat!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is as cute as it can be!

Kristine Porter said...

Oh my!! These are adorable!! Babycakes is definitely on my shopping list!

ericarose said...

beautiful card!! Love this new baby line CTMH!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I'm so giddy over Baby Cakes!! I absolutely LOVE that you used "happy Birth Day" stamp on that first card Lynn. These giraffes are too cute.
I love those end stripes that you added too. They add such a fun touch to the giraffes and banners!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, these are just adorable!