Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Pretty Paper Cards

Have you ever liked a paper so much, you hated to cut into it?
Well, that was the case with the Buzz and Bumble line from Close To My Heart.
I have been hoarding that paper and decided I just needed to use it up so I can break into the new paper packets sitting on my scrap table.
If I want to make a collection of cards and use up supplies I turn to sketches.
Well, lucky for me my new copy of 
"Make It From Your Heart", vol 2 arrived this weekend.  
I used some sketches to help me make these cards along with several others I will share this week.

For both cards I used the Buzz and Bumble paper line (now retired) and the
coordinating Stickease and dimensional elements.
I love all the cards and layouts that I created with this line.
Here's another card using a different sketch from 
"Make It From Your Heart, vol 2.

Don't forget to come back at the end of the week for another...


2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Way to be brave and cut into that paper! Lovely, lovely cards.

Kristine Porter said...

Love them both and I love your talent. :)