Saturday, July 6, 2013

New Kit

Yesterday I shared news about the new
Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge, today I will share about the 
new consultant kit.
Take a look...

This fabulous kit contains so many new products !
And it is only $49 when you join my team, the Kraft-y Hearts.
This kit has a retail value of around $130.

Signing up with Close To My Heart, over a year ago, was one of the best decisions I ever made.  I have met so many amazing people through this venture.
Here are some perks of being a consultant:
*generous discount
*online training, in person if you are local
*team support (not only do you get Kraft-y Heart support) you also get support from the teams up the line
*free website
*consultant services that are the best!
*preview period to order new product one month in advance of customer sales
(That means you can even order the Artbooking Cartridge as soon as you sign up!)
Really, I could go on and on...
You can read more about becoming a consultant on my website HERE.
If you have an interest, please feel free to contact me
dardalynn at yahoo dot com
or call me, 574-242-0986.
I would love to talk to you about Close To My Heart!
If you are a hobbyist or want to build a home-business there is a place for you!
With the brand new cartridge (see yesterday's post for details) and the awesome new home decor, jewelry, and paper-crafting products I think it is going to be marvelous year!
  

No comments: