Monday, August 19, 2013

Kraft Journal Challenge


It's Monday and that means it is time for another 
This week's theme is a color challenge.
See photo below.

I needed a thank you gift so I dressed up a Kraft gift bag and filled it with one of my favorite treats, chocolate.
I used the following products from The Kraft Outlet:
 Natural Twill Tie bow.  

I created the tag using the new 
"Flowering Thanks" stamp from Close To My Heart.
They brought back a few of Jeanette Lynton's hand-drawn stamps from the archives and made them into clear, acrylix stamps!
  I originally owned the wooden/rubber version of this stamp.  How fun that a select group of these stamps were brought back to life for a limited time.  I love that.
I colored this one with our Watercolor Pencils.
The color glides on so smoothly. 
Thanks for taking a look.  
I hope you are inspired to create something with these colors today!
We would love to see you link up at The Kraft Journal.

No comments: