Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sweet Summer Thanks


I just love this "Flowering Thanks" stamp!
It is one of the oldies but goodies that Close To My Heart brought back in our 
clear acrylic stamp form.
The original was a wood/rubber stamp with the design hand-drawn by 
Jeanette Lynton, the Founder and CEO of Close To My Heart.
I paired it with the lovely Sarita paper today, accent with some Paradise paper flwers and Baker's Twine.
I love that it is a large focal point and only cost 6.95.  
You can color it with markers, colored pencils or leave it uncolored.
Fun stuff going on at CTMH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty, Lynn. I just got this set and seeing your card inspired me :)

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card, Kim! Perfect choices all the way around!

Audrey Pettit said...

So very SWEET!

Kristine Porter said...

I love that stamp, too, and I love what you did with it!