Friday, September 20, 2013

"Fall in Love with Stamping" Friday


I saved one of my favorite fall projects for today.
This is an altered canvas.
I started by cutting a piece of Kraft (of course)
to fit the canvas front.
Then I stamped an allover design, using "Paisley Perfect" stamps.
I inked the edges before attaching to the canvas.
I stamped the September Stamp of the Month fall words, 
adhered it to a Chocolate mat and the rest of the embellishments
are Stickease from the Huntington collection!http://dardalynn.ctmh.com/Default.aspx
Love, love, love those.
Yes, Close To My Heart makes the best stickers!!!
I inked the edges for added depth.
Speaking of Fall, 
just a reminder to my local readers,
my Fall Open House is this Sunday from 5-7.
Swing by the bungalow and see all my fall projects and make a 
free card using the
"You Are My Happy" super September set.
That is only $10 with a $50 order.
Not local, you can check out all the details and beautiful Fall products on my website
Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Lynn! Such a great home decor accent for the season!

Kristine Porter said...

Absolutely gorgeous!