Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall in Love with Stamping


"Fall in Love with Stamping" 
is the week's blog theme.
I have been trying some new stamping techniques and creating with some
new fall-themed stamps from Close To My Heart.
I grabbed this sketch from
for a team challenge.

It was a challenge for me to keep a fall card CAS but here is my try.


For this card I stamped a shadow effect of the tree using Bamboo ink.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart:
Hungtington Paper Pack
Always Grateful stamp set
Barn Red, Chocolate and Bamboo inks
Artisan Studs
Baker's Twine from Wooden Mini-Medleys
Colonial White and Kraft Cardstock
All these supplies can be found on my CTMH website HERE.
Check out the beautiful inspiration at Freshly Made Sketches.

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, this is beautifully CAS, Lynn! Gorgeous paper and kraft combo, and I adore those trees. Love the shadow stamping effect you did. Makes it look like a whole forest!

Linda Suarez said...

This is a great Fall card Lynn! And very CAS too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the overlapped tree in different colors!