Monday, September 2, 2013

National Stamping Month

Did you know September is National Scrapbooking Month?
Close To My Heart is celebrating in a BIG way!
They are offering an exclusive stamp set trio for only $10
with a $50 purchase.
Here it is...


Aren't those images adorable?




and the alphabet, perfect for my "bungalow" style,
and the sayings are so versatile!

To see what a great deal this set is, visit my friend and team-leader,
Brenda's blog HERE to view her video.
I have been stamping with this set this weekend so I'll have pics to share 
throughout the week.

If you go to my website dardalynn.ctmh.com be sure to check out the Stamp of the Month as well, It is one of my favorites so far!
Thanks for visiting.
Happy Labor Day!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

that's right! I had forgotten this month was National Scrapbooking Month. My how quickly time flies!