Friday, October 11, 2013

Card Making Blitz 2

 In my self-imposed challenge to "use it up" I created these anniversary
cards with the same MME 6 x 6 pad (masculine cards yesterday).
The layered floral stickers are from a discount store near my home.
I thought they went perfectly with this paper line.
The stamps are CTMH of course!
Wishing you a "wonderful, beautiful day"!
I love that stamp from a retired WOTG.
Speaking of workshops on the go...
come back tomorrow when I wil show you the 
Close To My Heart Christmas Card WOTG!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, these are just beautiful, Lynn! Gorgeous paper collection and you're right...those layered flower stickers are really wonderful with them. Swoon!

Gia Lau said...

Beautiful cards! I am excited to see the holiday specials on the 15th! I have really been enjoying stamping more lately.