Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cardabilities Sketch #86

Time for a new Cardabilities sketch...

And here is my card...


Once again I used the lovely
"Frosted" papers from Close To My Heart.
I gently inked the edges for a worn, vintage feel.
That lovely doily shape was cut with the
I have owned that cart for over a year and I still keep discovering new cuts!
The leaves, heart and snowflake circle are all from the
Frosted Stickease collection.  
I love soft blue and cream for winter, don't you?
Check out what the Cardabilities DT has done with the sketch.
I guarantee you will se beautiful work there!
Cardabilities
I am also linking this up to Heart to Heart challenges,
Lots of Layers.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect!

Brenda said...

Oh so very warm and beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, that is absolutely beautiful! So soft and serene and just a stunning design!

Rose said...

stunning!!!! love the doily and your take on the sketch :)

ericarose said...

Beautiful card Lynn!!

Adriana B said...

wonderful card :)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Very pretty card--it looks great with the cardabilities sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart this week. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie