Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fabulous Fall


Isn't this card just fabulous?
My Close To My Heart team, the Rose Blossoms, had a Fall card swap
and this is the card I received from Sara.
I love being part of a CTMH team as there is so much love and support for each other.
And we love to share ideas and artwork!
If you are a creative papercrafter looking for a way to network, build relationships,
enjoy a generous discount and/or build a business I highly recommend
joining Close To My Heart.
I would love to have you on my Kraft-y Heart team!
And if you join my team you are a member of the Rose Blossom team too!
We have a wonderful. caring, super-creative leader that helps us in so many ways.
If you wouldlike to learn more about that,
just send me an e-mail at dardalynn@yahoo.com.
I would love to chat with you about Close To My Heart 
and the perks of being a consultant for such a great company.
Now, please hop on over to my friend Sara's blog,
where you will be wowed with her creativity!
Be sure to check out her Artbooking Mini-Album.
Hope you are having a "fabulous Fall" in your neck of the woods!

No comments: