Monday, October 21, 2013

Freshly Made


I like the CAS design of this sketch.
I made another Halloween card with my SPELLBOUND papers.


I love that houndstooth print!
The pumpkin, cut from my Artbooking Cartridge has been sitting on my table for weeks.
I thought this was the perfect home for it.
The black glittery accent and sequins come in the
Black Mini-Medley Assortment.
The fun thing about those sequins is they have adhesive, no messy gluing those tiny accents.
Check out all the inspiration at Freshly Made Sketches.

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, look at all those fabulous layers! This is adorable, Lynn! So love a mix of stripes and polka dots, and add in the houndstooth? Stunning!!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, wow! I love the black and orange houndstooth. Great card!

Cindy Hall said...

This is a fabulous card! I love those die cuts and the papers you choose are perfect for this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

ericarose said...

Super cute!! I wish I would have purchased this paper pack!! Love it!!