Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Autumn





The weather has been beautiful here this week.
I am enjoying nightly walks in the crisp, slightly cooler air.
The leaves are beginning to turn a bit.
This is a card I created for a recent make-and-take.
It is a "One-Step" card which I found directions for on YouTube.
I used the following Close To My Heart supplies:

Happy Autumn Stamp Set
Always Grateful (tree image)
Chocolate, Barn Red, and Honey inks
Hungington Paper Packet
Hope you are enjoying the season where you are!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Lynn. Love that tree with the mixed colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a pretty card, Lynn! The one step design is really eye catching, and I love the red and honey color combo on that tree!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love Autumn and this card just makes me FEEL Autumn!

~Tammy~ said...

So so pretty! Love that gorgeous tree!