Monday, November 11, 2013

Freshly Made


This weekend I focused on making some CAS Christmas cards.
I grabbed this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

I used the following Close To My Heart supplies to create this CAS card:
White Daisy and Ruby CS
Crystal Blue Ink
"Trim the Tree" stamp set cut with Art Philosophy
"Sparkle Holiday Shapes" 
(the holiday rhinestone shapes coordinate with the stamp set, how cools is that?)
Ruby Chevron Ribbon and Slate Baker's Twine
Happy Veteran's Day!
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The ornament is beautiful - especially with the added bling! And yes it is cool that it comes shaped!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Lynn! I love that color combo for Christmas, and adore all those embossed dots. The bling around the ornament is really eye catching, too!

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely card! One of my favorite color combinations.

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Fab color combo!! I just love that small dot embossing folder on the white cardstock with the slashes of color!