Thursday, November 7, 2013

Harvest Time


Nothing like a Harvest-themed challenge to get my wheels turning.
That is the challenge at The Kraft Journal this week.
It has been so long since I've played there.  
For this card I used the following 
Close To My Heart supplies:
Kraft CS, Huntington Paper Pack,
"Charmed" Holiday stamp set, sentiment from Holiday Tags, and the 
Huntington Accessory pack.
That stamp is retired but it is one of my all time faves.
I used a Grungy Tag and Metallic Hemp Chord
from the Kraft Outlet.
I love those tags that are already grunged up for you.
It is such a beautiful Fall here in Indiana.
Hope you are enjoying the season where you are.

4 comments:

Cathie said...

Beautiful card Lynn!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous fall card, lynn!

Audrey Pettit said...

I love those grungy prim tags, too, and this one looks stunning stamped with that gorgeous pumpkin vine image! Love the fancy label and pretty brad on the side and great mix of papers. This is FAB!

Kristi said...

Very beautiful fall card! Love the soft colors! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal!