Monday, November 18, 2013

Lovely, Sweet...


With Thanksgiving around the corner, 
I am focusing on projects that reflect gratitude.
I made this card for my darling daughter.
She was home last weekend and we had the best time.
I am so thankful for her and the beautiful person that she has become.
For this card I used the following Close To My Heart supplies:
Huntington Paper Pack
Stamps and coordinating die cuts from 
Artbooking Collection.
Paper Flowers, the leaves are from Huntington Stickease,
and Kraft Mini-Alphas.

Stay tuned for more "gratitude" cards and projects thru the week.
Kim and I will be doing a Kraft-y Heart Blog Share Thursday-Saturday.
Have a sweet, lovely week!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so beautiful, Lynn! I really love theose fancy scroll labels, and LOVE how you did the sentiment. Such a pretty flower, too. And I so agree with you, a daughter is a true treasure!

Brenda said...

That is a wonderful use of that stamp! What a lovely card!

Kim Hill said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! Love the flowers, the mix of fonts, the borders---just everything. Think I'll borrow this for a birthday card for my mom. It's so awesome to have such a super talented, I spring leader!!!