Friday, November 1, 2013

Rose Blossom Garden


Here is my DT entry for the Rose Blossom Garden
November Challenge.
This week we used the Artbooking "B" Key.
I used the tree overlay on the "Harvest Layout".
I cut the overlay on black cardstock and then again on
the Laughing Lola print side.  
That way I had the leaf cut-outs to fit in the negative space exactly.
The Artbooking cartridge makes layouts soooo easy.
The stamps are from the "Huntington Scrapbook Workshop on the Go."
My journaling is on the companion page so I will tell you a little about this photo.
That is my darling daughter!
We went to NYC, for Fall Break, to visit our son.
It was the first time we had the whole family together since last Christmas.
While we were there we took in some art museums and art shows.
JoAnna bought that darling, hand-felted hat and a really cool necklace at the art fair we went to.  Leave it to me to travel that far and find an art/craft fair.
Another highlight of our trip was going to a honky-tonk show featuring our son's band.
Lots of memories in one jam-packed weekend.
I hope to have more layouts to share soon.
Back to the project...
Here is a close up of the Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements.

The large, patterned bling pieces come in the Laughing Lola Assortment.
I loe those bling pieces!
That is layout one from my Fall Break.
I will share another tomorrow.
Hop on over to the Rose Blossom Garden to check out the other DT entries.
You can play along by linking up any "Fall" themed project.
We would love to see your work there.

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

What a beautiful layout with your daughter! Love the happy bright colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like an amazing trip, Lynn! so happy for you! LOVE this layout! That tree is just amazing!

ericarose said...

This layout is stunning Lynn!!!!