Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Visions of Sugarplums

I love gingerbreadmen so I knew I had to get the 
stamp set
My team leader, Brenda, generously gave me this stamp set for a monthly challenge reward.
For the above card I used the same layout as the
I added a little Glitz Glitter Gel to brighten up the gingerbreadman a bit.
I saw where the Red Carpet Studio is hosting a challenge based on a
"Nutcracker" theme so I decided to ink up the nutcracker stamp too.
I colored the nutcracker with our Watercolor Colored Pencils.
It is basically the same layout, just turned sideways.
I love that large sentiment stamp with the mixed fonts.
It can be found HERE.
This is the complete "Candyland" stamp set.

Isn't it sweet?  Pun intended.

5 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Love that set and I love your creations!

Unknown said...

Both are just darling!

Unknown said...

Cute cards, Lynn!! Wishing I had that set now :)

Cherished said...

Beautiful Cards. Thanks for playing at RCS.

VanessaB said...

so cuuuute!