Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Been Framed!

The Darda family has been framed!
With the Close To My Heart 
"Designed Decor Frame Kit".


Good morning Marsha!
This post is dedicated to you.
I had the best time last night teaching some very fun friends how to put together this frame kit.
I just love doing workshops where we have time to laugh and joke around.
Sometimes I think I learn more from my customers (friends really) than they learn from my workshops.
Marsha taught me some new things about Pinterest.
I couldn't wait to check out the inspiration.
Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy being a Close To My Heart consultant?
It is all about connecting with people and sharing our love of papercrafting.
If you have similar interests and would like to join a great team, send me an e-mail at
dardalynn at yahoo dot com.
I'd love to share more about Close To My Heart with you.
Now about the project...
Not the best pics in the world but they are some of the best memories from 
our NYC trip this Fall.  
This frame makes a lovely gift and you can put it together in less than an hour.
But, you had better hurry and order if you want it in time for Christmas delivery.
Details HERE on my website.
You get all this in the kit.
I love it!

5 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Love what you did with this!!

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute idea, lynn!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally love this frame, Lynn! The chicken wire mixed with the kraft frames is right up my shabby lovin' alley! So fabulous!

Cataleya said...

I love this idea! Looks so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Perfect! I just love these.